Housing Advice form
Get help with homelessness
If you are homeless or believe you are threatened with homelessness, please contact the service by registering for housing advice. Complete the form with as much information as possible ensuring that you answer all mandatory questions. The more information you give us about your situation, the better we will be able to advise you.
Do not complete this form if you want to join the waiting list for Social Housing or update your application details, which you can do via this link – https://www.westminster.gov.uk/housing
Please note that this form will ‘time out’ after 20 minutes of inactivity. If you want to finish the form later or need time to find documents or other information you can select the ‘finish later’ option within the form. You will be provided with a User ID and Password which you will need to access your form.
Before starting to complete this form please ensure you have the following available:
- Personal information: including your email address, telephone number and National Insurance number.
- Financial information: such as employment details or any benefit information.
- Medical information: such as support needs or medical needs,
- Your address history: we will ask you to detail and explain any address changes and where you have rented privately or stayed with family/friends, we may require contact details of the landlord and/or other household members.
- Household information: including the address history and personal information of each household member.
Please ensure that you have all the above information to hand before you begin completing the form.
Once we have received your form, a member of our team would contact you (normally within 24 hours) to discuss the information you have provided. Based on your circumstances you may be given general advice or referred to other services that might be able to assist. Alternatively, we may offer you an appointment with an officer and you will be advised of the documents and information that you will need to bring with you to this appointment.