You can register if you are a Homeseeker applying, if you are an existing tenant seeking a transfer, or if you are applying for the first time. The Nominations policy can be found on the Council's website
Please DO NOT apply if you have already made an application. It can take up to 15 working days to assess your application. If you have forgotten your log in details, you should contact.
If you would like to notify us of any changes please complete a Change of Circumstances form online here.
If you are eligible you will be given a band based on your circumstances and housing needs. You will also be given an online registration number once you have completed your online application which you should quote when you make an enquiry about your application.
You will be eligible to register for social housing if you:
· Are 16 years of age or over
· Not be subject to immigration control or be an applicant from abroad unless an ‘eligible’ person as described by law
· Have a recognised Housing Need as per our nominations policy.
· Currently living in Watford Borough and have done so continuously for the last five years
· Are a Care Leaver (looked after child) originating from Watford
· If you have a social tenancy within Watford or a tenant of Watford Community Housing
· Be habitually resident in the common travel area
Please Click Here for further details of our Nominations Policy
If you are of no fixed abode you shoul dnot complete this form and instead complete a housing advice form
For new applications please select the 'Start here' button
To finish an incomplete application or update your existing application please select the 'Log In' button Below