Housing Advice is available from your own local council wherever you currently live.
Residents of Watford Borough Council are invited to contact the Housing Options Team
If you are
· A tenant and have been given notice to leave by your landlord (private, council or housing association)
· Living with friends or relatives and are being asked to leave
· Living in accommodation which you now find unsuitable
· A homeowner being threatened with repossession
· Someone living in fear of violence from a partner or other household member
· Or have any other housing advice query
Then the Housing Options Team will be able to offer you advice and assistance.
If you do not have a local connection with Watford, it is advisable that you complete an application with your local authority directly.
To access the service
Please visit our website
· Call Customer Services on 01923 26400 as many enquiries can be resolved by telephone.
· We also offer appointments by prior arrangement with Housing Options Advisors.
· Please call and discuss your situation with a member of the Housing Options team on the number above.
In an emergency, outside of normal office opening times please visit our website