Skip to main content

Housing Advice

Housing Advice is available from your own local council wherever you currently live.
Residents of Watford Borough Council are invited to contact the Housing Options Team
If you are
·         A tenant and have been given notice to leave by your landlord (private, council or housing association)
·         Living with friends or relatives and are being asked to leave
·         Living in accommodation which you now find unsuitable
·         A homeowner being threatened with repossession
·         Someone living in fear of violence from a partner or other household member
·         Or have any other housing advice query
Then the Housing Options Team will be able to offer you advice and assistance.
If you do not have a local connection with Watford, it is advisable that you complete an application with your local authority directly.  
To access the service
       Please visit our website
·         Call Customer Services on 01923 26400 as many enquiries can be resolved by telephone.

·         We also offer appointments by prior arrangement with Housing Options Advisors.

·         Please call and discuss your situation with a member of the Housing Options team on the number above.

        In an emergency, outside of normal office opening times please visit our website