Text size : A A A

Central Bedfordshire Council Online form

This Application form is for anyone who wants to apply for Social Housing in Central Bedfordshire. If you are a Central Bedfordshire or Housing Association tenant and want to transfer to another property you will also need to complete this form.

You will first be asked to complete our eligibility questionnaire and if you appear to qualify for the Housing Register you will be asked to proceed to complete the main application form. This is so we can gather more information regarding your current housing situation to enable us to assess your housing need.

If you have been asked to leave your current accommodation and are threatened with homeless you will need to contact the Housing Solutions Team for advice on 0300 300 4370.

You can log out of the form at any time. If you need to do this you will be given log in details which will enable you to log back into the form and complete it another time. Please make a note of these.

Accessibility | Cookies

If you use Google Translate please make sure you complete the form in English

Powered by Home Connections